2021 Honda Odyssey
STARTING MSRP: $31,790*
2021 Honda Odyssey Elite shown in Lunar Silver Metallic at $47,820 MSRP*
APR for 24-60 months
or 2.9% for 61-72 months
For well-qualified buyers. Example: 10% down payment. 60 months financing at $17.48/month per $1,000 financed.
Available Dates: January 5, 2021 - March 1, 2021
Available on approved credit through Honda Financial Services, 1.9% APR for up to 60 months on select new and unregistered 2021 Honda Odyssey models through 03/01/2021, for well-qualified buyers.Not all buyers will qualify. Higher financing rates apply for buyers with lower credit ratings. Actual down payment may vary. Dealer participation may affect actual payment. Dealer sets actual prices. See participating dealers for details.
Modern Design Meets Family Fun
The redesigned Odyssey stands ready to take on family adventures in style, with a new gloss-black grille, LED headlights and available 19-inch wheels.
Ultra-modern styling and easy-access features like power sliding doors* make the Odyssey a delight to look at or load up.
19-Inch Alloy Wheels
Raise the profile of your Odyssey with 19-inch alloy wheels* that add style and presence from the ground up.
Rear Window Design
The darkened rear windows wrap around to the back while neatly hiding the track for the sliding doors.
LED headlights with auto-on/off functionality help you see more while using less energy, plus there’s no fear of accidentally leaving them on.
LED Fog Lights
The updated front end includes redesigned LED fog lights*, housed below the turn signal indicators and running lights.
The contemporary design of the LED taillights is striking.
So Versatile, It's Practically Magic
The redesigned Odyssey offers premium refinements throughout the cabin, as well as updates to available features like CabinWatch® and Magic Slide® 2nd-row seats. And with the available HondaVAC®, you can easily clean the cabin anytime and anywhere.
Power Sliding Doors
The power sliding doors* open wide for easy cargo loading and passenger entry, and can be easily operated with your key fob from up to 50 feet away.
Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats
The innovative Magic Slide® 2nd-row seats* allow for convenient access to the third row while also making it easier to move the seat within reach of the front row. They can also fold flat, for easy removal and carrying.
With seating for up to eight, the Odyssey is spacious and accommodating enough to make even long drives a breeze.
CabinWatch® and CabinTalk®
Keep an eye on your rear passengers, even in the dark, with CabinWatch®. You can also speak to them with CabinTalk®, which lets your voice come through either their connected headphones or the rear speakers.*
Driver Information Interface
A 7-inch digital Driver Information Interface displays customizable information, including Honda Sensing® indicators, phone calls and select app controls.
With a leather-trimmed interior* and soft-touch premium materials throughout the cabin, you can ride in style and treat your passengers to the same comfortable experience.
Don't worry about crackers in the seats or dirt on the floor mats. With a long reach and a removable waste bin, this built-in vacuum* makes it easy to clean up little messes.
Rear Entertainment System
The 10.2-inch display makes viewing easy for rear passengers, and offers music and video streaming, plus the fun How Much Farther?® app. The system also supports an accessibility function for individuals with disabilities.*
Wireless Phone Charger
No more need for adapters and cords. The wireless phone charger* provides a hassle-free charging zone that's easy to access and use.
Push Button Start
Leave the key fob in your pocket. All the power to start your engine is at your fingertips with push button start.
Heated and Ventilated Seats
Heated and ventilated front seats* keep you and your front passenger comfortable in any weather.
One-Touch Power Moonroof
Whether you're off to the beach or exploring the city, get a better view and some fresh air with the one-touch power moonroof.*
Remote Engine Start
Remote engine start* lets you get the tri-zone automatic climate control running before you step inside, helping you warm up on cold days or cool down when it's hot out.
Tri-Zone Climate Control
The tri-zone automatic climate control system* makes it easy to keep everyone comfortable.
Provide quick relief from the glaring sun with integrated sunshades* for second- and third-row passengers.
Heated Steering Wheel
Treat your hands to the comfort of a luxurious heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel*, and enjoy a warmer, more pleasant driving experience.
Hands-Free Power Tailgate
Whether loading or unloading, a simple kick of your foot under the rear bumper will grant you hands-free access to the rear cargo space. The power tailgate's* height-adjustable feature makes it quick and easy to customize for drivers of all sizes.
It's easy to access up to158 cubic feet* of total cargo space,* with removable 2nd-row seats and a one-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat® that stows directly into the floor. Bag hooks on the back of the Magic Seat help keep groceries upright.
With a one-motion 60/40 split 3rd-row Magic Seat® and available Magic Slide® 2nd-row seats, the Odyssey offers plenty of ways to make space for more cargo* while still allowing room for passengers.
Something for Everyone
The Odyssey was designed with a host of smart features for the whole family. Tap into your smartphone with the available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration,* and enjoy playlists together through the available 11-speaker premium audio system.
Apple CarPlay® Integration
Tap into your iPhone® and get directions, send or receive messages and access your music library, all through the Display Audio touch-screen.*
Android Auto™ Integration
Use your compatible Android™* phone to access directions, text messages and your music library, all through the Display Audio touch-screen.
Enjoy available wireless streaming capabilities, including audio and entertainment system updates, by turning your Odyssey into a Wi-Fi® Hotspot* with a data plan from AT&T.
The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™* uses offline maps, so you’ll always be able to find your way even in areas without a cell-phone signal. In addition to directions, it also features lane guidance to help you prepare for upcoming turns.
Check fuel status, start your engine remotely, control the door locks and more, all from your smartphone.*
Too cold? Too warm? Your passengers can adjust the interior temperature with the CabinControl® app's climate-control feature.* And with the social playlist feature, everyone can have a say in the music played by simply adding a song to a playlist.
Display Audio Touch-Screen
Touch, pinch and swipe your way through music, podcasts and navigation with the stunning 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen.*
The perfect soundtrack makes every drive that much better. The available 11-speaker premium audio system* helps turn pretty much any soundtrack into the perfect one.
Multi-zone audio* allows you to choose between preset zones, so you can play music in one zone while another remains quiet.
Front and Rear USB Ports
Plug in and charge your compatible digital devices with front USB connectivity,* and let your passengers charge theirs with rear USB connectivity.
Blind Spot Information System
You'll have extra help when deciding to change lanes with sensors in the rear bumper to alert you when vehicles are detected.*
Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Choose from three different angles — normal, top-down and wide — for a better view of what’s behind you whenever you shift into Reverse.*
Leave the key in your pocket. With Smart Entry*, you can unlock the doors with a touch of the door handle. And with Walk Away Auto Lock®, they'll automatically lock when you shut them all and then move 8 feet away.
Rear Seat Reminder
The 2021 Odyssey adds extra peace of mind for parents with the rear seat reminder. If you open one of the rear doors at the start of your drive, you’ll then get a visual alert after you park and turn off the ignition, reminding you to check for rear-seat passengers.*
Get a little extra help in icy, snowy conditions with Snow mode, which recalibrates the traction-control system to give you more confidence.
The Odyssey features a
280-horsepower*, direct-injected engine that not only provides brisk acceleration and passing power, but also offers impressive fuel efficiency.*
Go from Park to Drive with a touch of the electronic gear selector, then enjoy a smooth, fuel-efficient* ride with a 10-speed automatic transmission and idle-stop technology.
The Honda Sensing® Suite
Every Odyssey is equipped with Honda Sensing®, a suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to assist and help protect you and your passengers.
Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
CMBS* can help bring your Honda to a stop by automatically applying brake pressure when the system determines that a frontal collision is unavoidable.
Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
RDM* can determine if you cross over detected lanes without signaling, can provide steering assistance to help you return to your lane or provide braking to help you keep from leaving the roadway entirely.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (LSF)
ACC with Low-Speed Follow* helps you maintain a set following interval behind a detected vehicle for highway driving. If the detected vehicle slows to a stop, ACC is designed to slow and stop your vehicle as well. After stopping, a tap on the throttle instructs the car to continue maintaining the desired interval.
Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
With your hands on the steering wheel, long highway drives are easier with LKAS*, which subtly adjusts steering to help keep the vehicle centered in a detected lane.
Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
TSR* displays traffic-sign information to assist the driver while the vehicle is moving forward. The camera can recognize traffic signs and display the information about them on the Driver Information Interface.
TRIMS & SPECS
2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield VA
Explore the Ultimate Family Vehicle in the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA from Sheehy Honda
The release of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA, offers a dream vehicle for every family. This luxury minivan is equipped with impeccable power and a comfort-driven cabin. Find ample cargo space and a digital cockpit with premium infotainment, entertainment and connectivity. Now is the time to test drive the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA. Simply stop in at Sheehy Honda of Alexandria today.
What Honda dealers Springfield, VA, have the 2021 Honda Odyssey?
We do! Sheehy Honda of Alexandria has all five trims of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA, now available for test drives. Choose from the base LX to the EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite. This premium minivan offers all the comforts you desire, beginning with Magic Slide® second-row seat, seating configurations for up to eight and the available CabinWatch® and CabinTalk® technology that allows you to watch and communicate with the backseat passengers, even when their wearing headphones and watching a movie. The base trim comes equipped with soft cloth upholstered seats, while the remaining four premium trims feature heated and ventilated leather seating.
Find convenience as an essential component of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA. This vehicle is equipped with a hands-free power tailgate, a rear entertainment system and available HondaVAC® to keep dirt and crumbs from piling up in the minivan. Upgrade to premium trims and gain a wireless phone charger and Wi-Fi hotspot. All trim levels of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA, feature Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration to sync your smartphone’s maps, contacts, music and apps. Simply activate your apps using voice commands for ultimate safety.
Safety is also a key element of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA. This minivan includes the Honda Sensing™ Safety Suite that offers a collision mitigation braking system, a road departure mitigation system, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition and lane-keeping assist. Upgrade for blind spot monitoring, driver attention assistance and auto high-beam headlights. Find the power you crave, too, with the 280-horsepower 3.5L V-6 Engine that is standard on all trims of the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA.
Where can I test drive a 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA?
Make your way to Sheehy Honda of Alexandria to test drive the 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA. Our showroom and lot are loaded with an extensive collection of all trims of this luxury minivan with varying luxury components and impeccable style. Select your next 2021 Honda Odyssey Springfield, VA, today at Sheehy Honda of Alexandria, where customer satisfaction is our primary goal.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1120 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for select premium colors. $395 charge only applies to 2021 models.
* Power sliding doors standard on EX and above.
* 19-inch alloy wheels standard on Touring and Elite.
* LED fog lights standard on EX and above.
* Power sliding doors standard on EX and above.
* Magic Slide® 2nd-row seats standard on EX and above.
* CabinWatch® standard on Touring and Elite. CabinTalk® through headphones standard on Touring. CabinTalk® through headphones or speakers standard on Elite.
* Leather-trimmed interior standard on EX-L and above.
* HondaVAC® standard on Elite.
* Advanced Rear Entertainment System standard on Touring and Elite.
* Wireless phone charger standard on Elite. Compatible device required. Honda wireless phone charger is compatible with both Qi and Powermat wireless charging standards. Check with your device’s manufacturer for wireless capability.
* Heated front seats standard on EX and above. Ventilated front seats standard on Elite.
* One-touch power moonroof standard on EX-L and above.
* Remote engine start and tri-zone automatic climate control standard on EX and above.
* Tri-zone automatic climate control standard on EX and above.
* Second-row sunshades standard on EX and above. Third-row sunshades standard on Touring and Elite.
* Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel standard on Elite.
* Power tailgate with programmable height standard on EX-L and above. Hands-free access power tailgate standard on Elite.
* Cargo volume based on SAE J1100 cargo volume measurement standard plus, where applicable, floor space between seating rows and seats in their forward-most and upright position.
* Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability, and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
* Wi-Fi® hotspot capability standard on Touring and Elite. Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®. Requires AT&T data plan.
* The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring and Elite trims in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* CabinControl® standard on EX and above.
* HondaLink® Subscription Services standard on Touring and Elite. HondaLink® Assist available on EX and above. Screen shown may not be current. HondaLink® Subscription Services come with complimentary trials of Security for one year and a Remote/Concierge trial for three months. Enrollment is required to access the Remote/Concierge trial and to access certain features of Security. At the end of each trial period, purchase of a subscription is required to continue the respective services. To learn more, visit: https://hondalink.honda.com/#/
* Display Audio touch-screen standard on EX and above.
* 550-watt premium audio system with 11 speakers standard on Elite.
* Multi-zone audio standard on Elite.
* Second-row USB charging ports standard on EX-L and above. The USB interface is used for playback of MP3, WMA or AAC music files from digital audio players and other USB devices, as well as smartphone data transfer on designated Smartphone/Audio Interface ports. Some USB devices and files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* The Blind Spot Information system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
* Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock® standard on EX and above.
* CabinWatch® standard on Touring and Elite.
* 280 hp @ 6000 rpm (SAE net).
* 19 city / 28 highway / 22 combined MPG rating. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
* CMBS™ cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. System designed to mitigate crash forces. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Road Departure Mitigation only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use and can apply mild steering torque to assist driver in maintaining proper lane position and/or brake pressure to slow the vehicle’s departure from a detected lane. RDM may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* ACC with Low-Speed Follow cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather, or on winding roads. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road conditions. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* TSR cannot detect all traffic signs, may misidentify certain signs and does not include any braking or speed control functions. Accuracy will vary based on weather and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for complying with all traffic regulations.
TRIMS & SPECS
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.