Sport 1.5T Featured Special Lease
Per month for 36 months.
$4,399 due at lease signing.
September 7, 2022 - October 31, 2022
Includes down payment, no security deposit required; excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees. For well-qualified customers.
Available only for residents of AL, AK, AR, DC, GA, HI, ID, KS, LA, MD, MS, MO, NC, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WY
Offer excludes accessories and premium paint color. Closed-end lease for 2022 Accord Sport 1.5T available through 10/31/2022, to approved lessees by Honda Financial Services in select states only. MSRP $30,075.00 (includes destination; excludes tax, title, license, registration, options, insurance). Actual net capitalized cost $26,415.98. Total monthly payments $11,124.00. Option to purchase at lease end $18,045.00. Lessee responsible for maintenance, excessive wear/tear and up to 20¢/mi. over 10,000 miles/year. Dealer participation may affect actual payment. Dealer sets actual prices. See Sheehy Honda for details.
Where Sophistication Meets Efficiency
With a robust hybrid powertrain, power-flow
EV mode, the fun-to-drive 2022 Accord Hybrid offers
everything that’s great about the Accord with the added
benefit of increased fuel efficiency.*
With a 48 city/47 highway EPA MPG rating*, the fuel-efficient 2022 Accord Hybrid will help you save both time and money at the pump.
Two-Motor Hybrid Powertrain
The Accord Hybrid features the most advanced iteration of the innovative two-motor hybrid powertrain, paired with an e-CVT. With 212 total system horsepower* and the responsiveness of electric torque, it’s an eye-opening drive from the get-go.
Watch energy flow between the engine and electric motor in real time on the high-resolution Display Audio touch-screen in the Accord Hybrid.
Take control with ECON, Sport and EV drive modes. ECON mode is designed to help improve fuel efficiency, while Sport mode helps increase engine performance. EV mode lets you operate exclusively on the electric motor under certain conditions.
The Accord Hybrid has its hybrid battery located under the rear seats, allowing for just as much trunk space*—16.7 cubic feet—as non-hybrid Accord trims.
The Art of Evolution
The 2022 Accord pairs a sleek profile and flowing body lines with a feature-packed interior, resulting in a sedan that achieves the perfect balance between form and function.
LED Low-Beam Headlights
The bold front end of the Accord is the result of a stunning combination of strong design elements, powerful LED low-beam headlights with auto-on/off and available LED fog lights.
19-Inch Alloy Wheels
Sharp 19-inch alloy wheels create a strong aesthetic statement and keep you grounded with a bold stance on the road.
Elegant Front End
The Accord features a sleek, modern style clearly visible in its striking front-end design.
The performance-inspired exterior holds a wide stance with strong lines that span the length of the car for a constant look of forward motion.
With a muscular, fastback-inspired design, the 2022 Accord offers passengers head-turning style with ample space.
Taillights with LED Light Bars
The 2022 Accord boasts bright, powerful LED taillights, while the rear bumper features available integrated parking sensors that help identify objects located near the rear of the vehicle.
The Accord delivers style and space for up to five, with an impressive amount of rear headroom and legroom. Available leather-trimmed seats add to the luxury feel.
Heated & Ventilated Seating
Available heated front and outboard rear seats offer an extra level of warmth when needed. For hot days, the front seats on select trims are ventilated as well.
Power-Adjustable Front Seats
With available 12-way power-adjustability and two saveable positions, the Accord offers a higher level of comfort and convenience.
Driver Information Interface
A full-color 7-inch Driver Information Interface offers a customizable digital in-dash display, simplifying access to the information you need.
The concert-hall-inspired cabin allows for an uninterrupted view, while Active Noise Cancellation™ contributes to an incredibly quiet interior.
An 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen and available 10-speaker premium audio system help make every moment a beauty for the senses.
Wireless Phone Charger
No more cords. No more adapters. The available wireless phone charger provides a hassle-free charging zone that’s easy to use with compatible phones.*
The available Head-Up Display shows vital information such as speed, directions and incoming calls, all in the driver’s line of sight.
One-Touch Power Moonroof
Let the light shine in, enjoy a cool breeze or simply take in more of the scenery, all with one simple tap that opens the available one-touch power moonroof.
Dual-Zone Climate Control
Dual-zone automatic climate control helps keep temperatures ideal for you and your passengers, while color-changing backlit knobs add a touch of sophistication.
The versatile center console storage compartment provides a secure space for your belongings while maintaining a clean aesthetic.
60/40 Split Rear Seatback
The 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback gives the Accord increased versatility, as does the generous 16.7 cubic feet of trunk space.
Modern Engineering at Its Finest
Technology is everywhere in the 2022 Accord. The Honda Sensing® suite of safety features comes standard, while available wireless Apple CarPlay®* and wireless Android Auto™* integration makes a seamless connection with the crystal-clear 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen.
Wireless Apple CarPlay® Integration
Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration* lets you focus on the road while accessing the music library, directions and audible text messages on your linked iPhone®*—all without ever plugging it in.
Wireless Android Auto™ Integration
Wireless Android Auto™ integration* connects the Accord with your compatible Android™ phone for destinations, appointments and even the weather. The best part? No more plugs or adapters. Just connect and go.
Display Audio Touch-Screen
The Accord features an ergonomically positioned 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen. With a high-resolution screen and easy-to-use apps and settings, it puts a clean, friendly interface on the vehicle’s impressive technology.
Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability
Enjoy wireless streaming capabilities, including audio-system updates, with available Wi-Fi® hotspot capability.*
The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™* uses offline maps*, so you’ll always be able to find your way even in areas without a cell-phone signal. In addition to directions, it also features lane guidance to help you prepare for upcoming turns.
Stay connected with the HondaLink® app and lock or unlock your doors, see fuel status and more, all from your smartphone.*
Blind Spot Information System
The blind spot information system* uses radar sensors to detect the presence of vehicles to the side and behind your vehicle, to assist you during lane changes. Warning indicators alert you if the system detects a vehicle.
Cross Traffic Monitor
An available cross traffic monitor* provides the driver with an additional level of awareness. While backing up, the driver is alerted to the presence of oncoming vehicles approaching from either side.
Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
The multi-angle rearview camera* allows you to choose from three different angles—normal, top-down and wide—for a better view of what’s behind you every time you reverse.
Low-Speed Braking Control
Low-Speed Braking Control* can help bring your Honda to a stop when traveling at low speeds by automatically applying brake pressure when the system determines that either a frontal or rear collision is unavoidable.
Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock® can help you unlock and lock your Accord without taking the key fob out of your pocket.
Auto High-Beam Headlights
Auto high-beam headlights react responsively to the road ahead, automatically dimming when oncoming vehicles are detected.
Front Knee Airbags
The Accord features front knee airbags, which help the driver and front passenger stay properly positioned if the front airbags deploy in a collision.
1.5L Turbocharged Engine
The 1.5-liter VTEC® turbocharged engine supplies plenty of power, with 192 horsepower* and 192 pound-feet of standard torque* on tap. Eco Assist™ helps you drive more efficiently in both stop-and-go traffic and on wide-open highways.
2.0L Turbocharged Engine
The available 252-horsepower* 2.0-liter VTEC® turbocharged engine is a high-revving powerhouse. Its 273 pound-feet of torque* is available between 1500 and 4000 RMP, making it readily accessible whenever you need it.
Adaptive Damper System
An adaptive damper system actively controls suspension action, while wheel resonators help minimize road noise for a refined driving experience.
Add thrill to your drive with available paddle shifters, which let you control the shift points on the continuously variable transmission or shift gears on the 10-speed automatic transmission.
The Honda Sensing® Suite
Every Accord comes with Honda Sensing®, a suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to assist and help protect you and your passengers.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (LSF)
ACC with Low-Speed Follow helps you maintain a set following interval behind a detected vehicle for highway driving. If the detected vehicle slows to a stop, ACC is designed to slow and stop your vehicle as well. After stopping, a tap on the throttle instructs the car to continue maintaining the desired interval.*
Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
CMBS™ can help bring your Honda to a stop by automatically applying brake pressure when the system determines that a frontal collision is unavoidable.*
Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
RDM can determine if you cross over detected lane lines without signaling and, as necessary, can provide steering assistance to help you return to your lane and/or braking to help keep you from leaving the roadway entirely.*
Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
With your hands on the steering wheel, long highway drives are easier with LKAS, which subtly adjusts steering to help keep the vehicle centered in a detected lane.*
Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
TSR displays traffic-sign information to assist the driver while the vehicle is moving forward. The camera can recognize traffic signs and display the information about them on either the Driver Information Interface or the Head-Up Display (HUD).*
17-Inch Alloy WheelsApple CarPlay® IntegrationAndroid Auto™ IntegrationHonda Sensing®
Starting MSRP* $26,120View Inventory
19-Inch Alloy Wheels8-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen12-Way Power Driver’s Seat8-Speaker Audio System
Starting MSRP* $28,580View Inventory
Sport Special Edition
Leather-Trimmed InteriorHeated Front SeatsSmart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®Remote Engine Start
Starting MSRP* $30,070View Inventory
2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA
Get to Know the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, from Sheehy Honda
Are you looking to upgrade to a sedan that offers spacious seating for five, high-end technology and four available engine options? If so, it’s time to check out the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, from Sheehy Honda. Our team is eager to showcase the base LX trim, as well as the Sport, Sport Special Edition, EX-L and Touring premium trims. Schedule a test drive of one or all trims of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, and elevate your daily driving experience.
What Honda dealers have the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA?
Sheehy Honda is fully stocked with all trim levels of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA. Stop in today to see the power of all engine options that include a standard 143-horsepower in-line 4-cylinder. Premium trims of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, are available with an in-line 4-cylinder hybrid powertrain, a 192-horsepower in-line 4-cylinder with a turbocharger or a 252-horsepower in-line 4-cylinder with a turbocharger.
Feel good about what you drive, knowing the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, is equipped with a suite of driver assistance technologies. Standard safety features include forward collision warnings, lane departure warnings with lane keep assist, traffic sign recognition, adaptive cruise control, a road departure mitigation system and a collision mitigation braking system. Upgrade to premium trim levels with gain blind spot monitoring with cross traffic alerts. The bold technology of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, extends into the interior with standard smartphone syncing via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ on all trim levels, as well as Bluetooth® wireless capabilities. Premium trims of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, feature the HomeLink® garage door opener remote system, wireless phone charging, Smart Entry and USB charging ports.
You’ll love the comfort available in the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, that includes your choice of cloth seating or leather seats. All trim levels feature dual-zone automatic climate control and either a 4-speaker or 10-speaker premium sound system. Premium trim levels of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, are outfitted with a 12-way power driver’s seat, a moonroof and heated seats. The exterior of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, is just as impressive with 17” or optional 19” alloy wheels, standard LED low-beam headlights and LED brake lights. Upgrade for heated power side mirrors and an active shutter grille.
Where can I test drive a 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA?
Get to know the innovative features of the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA, when scheduling a test drive at our Honda dealership. Our team is committed to enhancing your car-buying experience. Contact us today to learn more about the 2022 Honda Accord Springfield, VA.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,015 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.
Hybrid* 48 city/47 highway/47 combined mpg rating for Hybrid and Hybrid EX-L. 44 city/41 highway/43 combined mpg rating for Hybrid Sport and Touring. Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.
* Total system horsepower as measured by the peak, concurrent output of the two electric motors and gasoline engine.
* Honda reminds you to properly secure cargo items and follow all applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
Exterior & Interior* Wireless phone charger is compatible with Qi wireless charging standards. Check with your device’s manufacturer for wireless capability.
Technology* Apple CarPlay® is a registered trademark of Apple® Inc.
* Android and Android Auto™ are trademarks of Google™ LLC.
* iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple® Inc.
* Drive responsibly. Wi-Fi® hotspot intended for passenger use only. Some state laws prohibit the operation of handheld electronic devices while operating a vehicle. For safety reasons, only pair devices and launch applications when the vehicle is safely parked. Coverage not available in all locations. 4G LTE Wi-Fi® only available on certain models. Requires AT&T® data plan. Wi-Fi® and Wi-Fi® Direct are registered trademarks of Wi-Fi® Alliance®.
* The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ functions in the United States (not including territories, except Puerto Rico) and Canada. Honda HD Digital Traffic service is only available in the United States, except Alaska. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
* The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ includes free map database updates for up to 5 years (initial purchase plus one yearly update each year for 4 years).
* The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up, as the rearview camera and cross traffic monitor may not provide complete information about conditions at the rear of your vehicle. Monitor cannot detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Low-Speed Braking Control may not detect all objects in front or behind the vehicle. Accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
* 192 HP @ 5500 RMP (SAE net).
* 192 lb-ft @ 1600-5000 RMP (SAE net).
* 252 HP @ 6500 RMP (SAE net).
* 273 lb-ft @ 1600-4000 RMP (SAE net).
* ACC with Low-Speed Follow cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed, and other factors. ACC should not be used in heavy traffic, poor weather, or on winding roads. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* CMBS™ cannot detect all objects ahead and may not detect a given object; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. System designed to mitigate crash forces. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* LKAS only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
* TSR cannot detect all traffic signs, may misidentify certain signs and does not include any braking or speed control functions. Accuracy will vary based on weather and other factors. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for complying with all traffic regulations.
Powered By Automotive Advertising Group